Future P.O.S. is a powerful Point of Sale package designed for the hospitality industry. It can handle virtually ANY size installation, and can be configured to handle any type of business from bar/fine dining to delivery/takeout. Additionally, it has all the impressive features you've seen on more expensive systems, but at a fraction of the cost. With Future P.O.S. you don't pay more, you just get more!
Future Fusion is the latest version of Future POS Software. This new version of Future POS comes with some exciting new features such as Back Office Dashboards and customizable “Favorites” pages. The biggest change for the software though has been the move to Microsoft SQL.
“The move to SQL is just the beginning of bigger and better advancements for Future POS and our customers. We are all looking forward to working with our customers in order to make our great point-of-sale system even better!”
Future POS Handheld Devices will provide your workforce increased efficiency and mobility while giving your customers faster service. Handheld Devices are similar to a Future POS terminal, only portable. Our handheld units are very straight forward to operate. Employees can enter orders and complete any other tasks they would normally do by using the same buttons they would see on a Future POS Terminal.
Full version of Future POS
If you are using Future POS on our handheld devices, you are getting the same robust software will all the identical options and functionality that the conventional terminals have. The only difference between handhelds and a regular terminal is that you can take Future POS where ever you need to go with a handheld unit.
Place Order at Table
Our handheld devices permit users to place an order directly from a customer's table. This will save your wait staff time, give your customers faster service, and allow you to bring in more money. Do you have a busy take out or fast food establishment that frequently has long lines? You can use our handheld devices to take customers' orders as they wait in line.
Take Credit Card Payments
Future POS Handheld Devices let employees receive credit card payments and print receipts right from the handheld unit.
Future POS offers you the power to control multiple business locations from a single site with our Enterprise software. Future POS Enterprise gives you the capability to analyze and share resources for various businesses from a central location. Stores using Enterprise can share customer information, gift certificates, sale information, items, buttons, menus, and more.
Enterprise Wide Gift Certificates
With Enterprise, customers can use Gift Certificates at any of your locations! Customers will now be able to purchase gift certificates from one of your establishments and redeem them at any of your stores on Enterprise.
Share the Customer Database
You can merge all of your customer information into one database so that you can view the data at the enterprise level instead of separately for each store.
Enterprise will permit you to make modifications to your Future POS software, such as editing buttons or adding items, and then send them to all the stores in the enterprise at once so you don't have to spend valuable time updating each store on an individual basis.
Enterprise will also offer reporting on all the stores on the enterprise so you can view the information you want for all of your business. With Future POS Enterprise, you can generate reports on employee activity, sales, inventory, customers, and much more.
• Open Check Redundancy: This means that in a network configuration, if the server should cease to work for some reason, NO information is lost and all terminals can continue to operate, keeping service disruption to a minimum.
• Written 100% in Microsoft Visual C: Without getting into technical jargon, this means that this product was written by professional programmers with over a decade of experience each. NOT by some owner's nephew who took a 3 month course at the community college to learn VISUAL BASIC!
• Future P.O.S. utilizes an ODBC compliant database, which allows users to write reports using any of the report writers on the market.
• Graphical logos can be added to the top of the check to provide a more professional looking receipt for customers.
• Course Firing (also called Hold and Fire). Allows the user to place an entire order, after which the system sends the different courses of the order to the kitchen automatically at the appropriate time.
• Item Recipe Lookup. A server can look up an item's ingredients, providing nutritional information as well as allowing the customer to avoid foods that could cause an allergic reaction.
• Automatic Printer Rerouting. In the event of a printer error, all output to that printer is automatically rerouted to a working printer.
•Item Countdown allows items with a limited quantity to show the user how many are left, as well as recommend an alternate item to the user when the quantity reaches zero.
For more information or to schedule a demonstration call
Dan Beesley at Lauvers Cash Register (313) 294-2600